INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA ACCORDING TO ART. 13 EU REGULATION No. 679/2016
I.D.L. EXPORT SRL, with registered office in Via S.Marco 14 – 31050 FANZOLO DI VEDELAGO, CF e P.IVA 03247000262 (hereinafter “Holder”), as data controller, informs you according to art. l3 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed with the following purposes:
1. Processing of personal data
The Data Controller processes personal data, such as: name, surname, company name, VAT number, address, telephone number, e-mail, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “Data” – communicated by you on the occasion of the conclusion of service contracts of the Data Controller, or of the subscription to the newsletter service.
2. Processing purposes
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent (Article 24 letter a), b), c) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
• Conclude the contracts for the goods and / or services of the Holder;
• Fulfill the outstanding pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations coming from relations with you
• Fulfill the obligations established by the law, by a regulation, by the community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the matter of anti-money laundering);
• Exercise the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defense in court.
• Allowing subscription to the newsletter service;
B) After previous your specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), forthe following Marketing Purposes:
• send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller and recognition of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
• send you via e-mail, mail and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, business partners or other companies belonging to the Group);
Please note that if your company is already our customer, we may send you commercial communications relating to services and products of the Owner similar to those already used, except your disagreement (Article 130 paragraph 4 of the Privacy Code).
3. Processing ways
The processing of your personal data is carried out by the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the Service Finality relationship and for no more than 5 years from the collection of data for Marketing Purposes or for its explicit cancellation from our news.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) and 2.B):
• to the employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal process managers and / or system administrators;
• to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, banks, insurance companies, professional offices, consultants, etc.) who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data controllers.
5. Data communication
Without the need for an express consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is mandatory by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disseminated.
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored and processed within the European Union and will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal laws, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
7. Nature of providing data and consequences of refusing to answer
The data providing for the purposes referred to art. 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A).
The data supply for the purposes referred to art. 2.B) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, it will continue to be entitled to the services referred to art. 2.A).
8. The data subjects’ rights
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights of art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
• obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
• obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph l, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
• obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment becomes impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
• To oppose, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially. Therefore, the interested party can decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication.
Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. The procedure for the exercise of any right
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending:
– a registered letter a.r. to: I.D.L. EXPORT SRL – VIA S.MARCO 14 – 31050 FANZOLO DI VEDELAGO TV
– an e-mail to the address: email@example.com
10. Titular, person responsible and appointees
The Data Controller is I.D.L. EXPORT SRL – VIA S.MARCO 14 -31050 FANZOLO DI VEDELAGO TV
The updated list of data processors and data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.
12. Additional changes to these Privacy Statements
This Privacy Statement may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the most up-to-date version.